Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day with family and friends. This year Kyle and I spent our first Christmas here in Houston. I am too far along in my pregnancy to be traveling apparently. I decorated my first real Christmas tree this year. I channeled my innermost "Melynn" and gave it a shot. We missed seeing our family and what seems to have turned out to be a blizzard! We went over to Abby's house and spent Christmas with the Banks Family. Her and her mom did an excellent job making the most wonderful feast. Everything looked perfect!Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day with family and friends. This year Kyle and I spent our first Christmas here in Houston. I am too far along in my pregnancy to be traveling apparently. I decorated my first real Christmas tree this year. I channeled my innermost "Melynn" and gave it a shot. We missed seeing our family and what seems to have turned out to be a blizzard! We went over to Abby's house and spent Christmas with the Banks Family. Her and her mom did an excellent job making the most wonderful feast. Everything looked perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment