I cant even begin to talk about how crazy this night got :)
Baby Shower
M-I-C-K-E-Y Mouse
I love the boldness of the deep V
Carmel
Grandma Bender sent lots of presents and sweet notes for the baby girl
This baby has already heard Coldplay, Paul McCartney and U2 live.
Our front yard in the flood

Discovery Green
Hill Country
Bob Ross at the Dog Parade over Easter.
"2 seconds...."
Rock Band Enters our life. Happy Birthday Kyle!
St. Jude's Marathon
Fun in Vail.
2009 started out the way it should. With a great wedding in The Falls. It was so great to celebrate the Hammetts with so many close friends.
Why is no one's eyes open? This is the part of the evening where the guys decided to engage in a war of snowballs. NO one was safe, elderly ladies and complete strangers. Everyone leaving the Hammett wedding was greeted by an assault of snowballs from this motley crew.
so cold....


1 comment:
I LOVE this blogging thing. There are pics on here I haven't even seen before! Keep it up sister. You (or Kyle;) might have to show me how to set this stuff up...I can see grandparents loving it.
Post a Comment