When Luke and Courtney were driving Kyle around helping him set up for his proposal to me they asked him and important question. From what I understand the conversation went something like this...
Bourlons: "Bender, you know you are marrying Morgan Johnson, she has the worst luck ever. Your done for."
Kyle: "I know, I'm screwed"
You see everything always worked out for Kyle with ease. He skated through life doors opening as he went. Then we got married and sure enough it happened as they predicted. Almost 5 years later today and Kyle is sitting at his desk this morning with staph!
Like my friend Allison suggested he needs a 4 leaf clover.
I am home recovering. I went home in dramatic fashion of course. The IVs I was receiving were very strong and shredding my veins so they would switch arms daily when it got red and swollen. Well my last nurse blew 3 IV's the last she was certain was in. I begged the difference and asked to see the charge nurse (I found a new assertiveness). She assured me that the IV was fine. 30 minutes later my right arm had doubled in size and broken out in a rash. When they informed me they would have to try another vein I informed them I was refusing treatment till I saw my doctor. LUCKILY... my biopsy had just returned and I was free to go. So today I sit with my poor arms all bruised up but feeling very lucky to be home recovering with my family.


1 comment:
Oh man. Saying lots of prayers for you guys. Hope you all are well soon! Love you all!
Post a Comment