I realize that today is May 2nd. Which means it is my grandpa's birthday. Which also means I missed my grandmother's birthday (April 22...ah). I love you guys and cant wait till I can see you guys again. I cant wait till the 4th of July. I have been fortunate to have the most amazing grandparents. They have 3 kids, 13 grand-kids (plus all their spouses) and 7 great-grandchildren (the 7th one arrived April 30th). They are filled with so much love and are constantly pouring into each of us. That's a lot of family to connect with but they do. They put us all first and spoil us each, making sure we know how much we are loved. They have been married for over 55 years. Their love for the Lord and each other has been a source of encouragement for not only us as their family but their church as well. Side note about my grandparents there is pretty much nothing they cant and dont do. They are both the hardest workers I know. They just painted their house (I wish they lived closer because grandpa can build or fix anything and there isn't anything my grandma doesn't know how to create). We love them very much!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Happy Birthday Grandma, Grandpa and Milan Olivia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for the mention Morgan! And Happy Birthday Grandpa! See you guys soon.
Post a Comment