She is so laid back, just lounging. She will also raise up her feet and grab her ankles when I wipe her hiney, so helpful this child.
Helping Jen clean up. Again, so helpful!
Okay before you judge...we couldn't help it. The restaurant had a mustache quarter machine. And this is what came out. And it's good for her self esteem to realize she's still super cute even with a stache. Dont think Hitler, think Tom Selleck. But not from Macgyver but as the cute doctor Monica dated. Was he a dentist or optomologist? I cant remember.
Hopefully we can take some pictures of Amelia swimming and load them up. Not sure how but we haven't documented any of her previous swims. She is still getting used to the whole pool thing, she doesn't hate it but I get the feeling the jury is still out for her. She's on high alert the whole time, checking it out.






1 comment:
umm, hello! of course she is cute with a mustache!! she is cute anywhere in anything. and i love me some baby rolls!
Post a Comment