Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Amelia!

SO yesterday was a BIG day!
BIG, HUGE!
Our little, but kinda big girl was a year old yesterday. We celebrated when she woke up
(before our 8:45 am WELL check dr. visit...ADD moment, I place WELL in all caps because it is a BIG, HUGE deal, as well as blessing to call her WELL. Long story short, Dr.'s have thought that A was sick, like really something scary sick. We have had many prayers and have seen them answered. A little over a week ago she received a clean bill of health from her cardio dr. and GI doc.) And we really haven't seen blue lips, rashes, whelps and hives in days. Blood clots are sooooo last year and she even fought off her first cold!!! I am so proud.)

So back to the awesome idea of videoing what our family looks like at 7 in the morning (before coffee...) It should be noted that we decided to celebrate in the morning at like 9pm last night as Kyle realized he wouldn't be home till after she went to bed. Why are we not planners?? Why?? We were up till 12 in the am because I decided she needed a birthday crown that I knew wouldn't stay on, I baked apple muffins, Kyle put together her new "grow with me trike" (that I happened to see on clearance at Home Goods yesterday and got an additional 30% off the clearance price AAAND had a gift card, I think I paid $25 bucks for it after it was all said and done, which is amazing cause at one point it was like $200...) did I mention she LOVES it!!!

Okay so on to the pictures and video, PS this is pretty authentic, no brushed hair, my eyes are barely open and my pj pants are awesome (try not to be jealous), Cara Govednik and I bought them from Old Navy when we were Sophomores in HS so no they would be impossible to find now and no its not the pants, my rear really is that flat, again try not to be jealous...It all sounded like a good idea at midnight, as most ideas do I guess.

She shoveled in blueberries by the handful as well as the eggs (special thanks to Wanda, Beyonce and Cheryl: the Charbonneau chickens). The muffin was a mild hit in comparison but still enjoyed. 

So here is a video compilation of her special morning



Are you wondering how our Christmas and Thanksgiving went? I will time machine back another day because they are too great not too share.

5 comments:

Team Bourlon said...

Love it!

kristen said...

I LOVE IT!! Happy birthday amelia!!! We cant wait to see you soon and so glad you are feeling better!!

Cassie said...

How is that your munchkin is already ONE!?!? that's crazy. miss y'all!

The Kelsos said...

Happy, happy birthday, Amelia!!! What a big milestone!

Anonymous said...

happy bday baby it's lap play time. my hand in your diaper rubbing you until you buck and kick and orgasm