I recently told someone that it is never boring being a Bender.
And in that vein I'll give a quick update:
So Kyle totaled his car last Wednesday when a "deer hit him" on 360, he was going 60 and this beast of a deer walked away. SO we are down to one car and then yesterday my car died but Kyle was able to fix things with a new battery.
last weekend we went to the zoo with The Bourlon's and Amelia couldn't have seemed less impressed. Although she roared like a lion all the way home and snorted (kinda like a pig) the way Julie Anna taught her. She did like the train ride and getting to play with Jo.
kisses
Amelia in general is very shy and reserved in nature. It takes her a bit to get comfortable to cut loose the way she does at home. We think she's a riot, she is constantly making us laugh with the random things she does. Her new favorite things are to sing "oh-oh-oh" Beyonce style and she even does her hand and wrist the same. She doesn't perform for the camera so this is the best clip I could get, not her best but you get the idea
She also loves running around on our bed and doing somersaults. She is growing up so fast and doing so many "big" girl things! She eats with utensils (I'm not saying its a clean effort by any means but she refuses to be fed most times). She understands everything and is talking so much! She is very serious about her hygiene (teeth brushes, bathing etc...) she loves it! As well as cleaning, she cleans up after herself after mealtimes (which takes some time after her messy eating).
She's been taking swim lessons sporadically and getting good at kicking, splashing her arms and blowing bubbles. We went swimming at a friends house last week and she showed off her skills. Pretty sure she'd sink to the bottom if he let go but we're getting there.
She cant decide if she wants to drop her morning nap. If she doesn't go down she's beside herself from 10:30-lunch. Also she doesn't sleep near as good later in the afternoon and be toast by 6:00, although she revs up again when dad gets home (its the changing of the guards) and is a little delirious by bedtime. She wont then wake up till 9:00-9:15 the next morning.
So I used to (still do) rip magazine pages out of things that I love and file them accordingly in a notebook (something my mom does, the difference is she has volumes and then hundreds (not exaggerating) of magazines that she has yet to "go through." Although I love my binder of "one days" I have discovered the on-line version in Pinterest
I am loving it, once I figured it out (Poor Lindsey and I were trying to figure it out one day, I even enlisted my tech savvy cousin, Johnny, who is Lindsey's husband, Johnny pretty much created the internet (not really but I'm sure he could have if he wasn't 4 at the time or something close, he speaks 1's and 0's, ha it could be a pun...he speaks in code...:0 I'm laughing out loud to myself thinking this is a whole conversation that should have stayed in my head).


No comments:
Post a Comment