Friday, January 22, 2010

Amelia Comes Home


Amelia Comes Home from Morgan Bender on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Megan said...

We love all your updates and videos. Ranger said, "I'm glad they still like their dog." He was afraid that when people have kids, they don't like their dogs any more. Thank you for easing his fears about this. ;)

Amelia is beautiful, and you look great! We can't wait to meet her and see you guys. We'll make a trip to Houston soon.

Team Bourlon said...

love it! georgie is so special!

http://bourlonfamily.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

morgan! she is precious! and i LOVE this video! i had a mouth-full of coffee when the videographer (your mom?) ran into the gate. that was awesome. but, all seriousness, it is such a sweet video. i am so excited for yall. such a fun time! it gets better every day!!!

Maggie said...

This is the cutest video I have ever seen. My goodness....y'all are such a sweet little family and Amelia is so blessed to have you and Kyle for her mommy and daddy:)

Meredith said...

most precious thing I have ever seen. fo real friend.