Happy 14th Birthday Munchkin!!!!!!!!
Today is my little sister's 14th birthday. Crazy! When she was born I was 14, the same age she'll be when our little girl is born next week. A perfect babysitting age my parents told me. It all comes full circle!
Unfortunately my favorite pictures of us are not on the computer. But she is a joy, there isn't another like her... she's funny, quick witted and a bit sassy (probably since I left home when she was 3 and left her with Breece). Who knows the permanent damage that was done. She is full of life and ideas. I couldn't imagine life without her and she is the best "uh oh baby" ever! I cant discount her for her poor taste in naming a child since she insists that our kid should be named Sha Nay Nay, but she makes up with it by having more style than I do.
This is her favorite memory that she brings up as often as possible. Breece, forgive me for posting such a scandalous photo (ps hope you remembered it is Syd's birthday) of you. One summer when I was home from college Breece, Syd and I all shared a room. Sydney was an impossible bunkmate because she would not stop talking so we could go to sleep. The only solution we could find was to tie her up and tape her mouth shut. We wrote "spoiled" (because naturally she is the youngest and it is her lot for her older siblings to forever refer to her as so) on her forehead and threw her out to our parents room.
Breece P.S. sweet gold chain.




No comments:
Post a Comment