Grandma this post is for you. This is a progression of the bump. The other girl in most pictures is Courtney, my friend who is due the same day. People love to ask if we planned it, nope just got lucky :) We have some other good friends Amber and Kara who were both due September 26. Crazy crew we have. They ended up delivering in the same hospital down the hall 12 hours or so apart. Well see what happens. I am hoping to deliver on the 24th (my mom's birthday) and trying hard to avoid the 11th (my sister's birthday, per her request, she is not keen on sharing her special day with the baby- I cant blame her. She calls the baby Sha Nay Nay...She'll be 14 a week from today ).
This picture was taken today 37 weeks. Little over 9 mo. How only 7 lbs of that is baby I'll never understand.
Kinda scary showing off the 30lb boulder but hey "It's natural"... who used to say that in college? It looks bigger due to the lack of action on the backside, unfortunately this kid doesn't have much of a chance for any "junk in the trunk."

Deb took this wonderful picture. I'm on the left and Court is on the right. This was taken right before Thanksgiving so almost 8 mo.
This is before our big night on the town at the Bering's Silent Auction. This was also right before we hit 8 mo.
Here we are at 27 weeks (so almost 7 months). I'm so glad I had another belly to pose with because I always feel silly taking these pictures by myself (as you will see below) and really elected not too, unless Court was around. Fortunately we saw each other once a month pretty much through the pregnancy so the "bump" is well documented.
This picture was taken at 6 mo.
Gotta love Baby Center finding a fruit or vegetable to compare our babies to. I learned what a "rutabaga" is. This week while we were in Carmel our babies were Mangos. We are 5 months here.
This is the day we found out that we were having a little girl. I was 4 months in this picture, and thought I was huge. I had no idea just how big I could get....Now I just wish I could tie my shoes, or see them.


2 comments:
you are so beautiful!! and sha nay nay is going to be the most gorgeous girl ever!! i cant wait to meet her not on the 11!!! love it!! so excited for you guys!!
Oh Morgan, I'm so, so glad you found me! Congratulations! I am so excited about your sweet little girl. When is the c-section? The twins will be 1 on the 21st...I like that day :). Excited to keep up w/ you.
Post a Comment