Friday, February 12, 2010

A little spotlight for Georgie

This post is for Ryan Ewing who was a little nervous about Georgie's lot in the family since Ama has arrived.  Ranger, anytime you and Megan would like to come and give her some extra attention feel free :) Amelia would love to meet you all too. 
So Georgie girl is a wonderful big sis but like all siblings gets a little jealous at times of the new kid on the block. She has tried to wiggle between the baby and I a few times, which has been proven hard to do because this is usually when I'm feeding (or she's feeding, not sure which is correct). Not sure if she's jealous or hungry herself and a little put off thinking that I've been hiding food under my shirt all this time! So I'm attaching some of the more recent pictures of Georgie and a video of her "getting the mail." For those of you who have not met Georgie, she's full of personality. Julie Anna Hammett said it best once when she said of Georgie "it's like she's human, if she began to talking right now it would not seem weird."
When we explained a baby was coming!
her sight concern that a baby was coming.
She too is a Harry Potter fan. She thought the series wrapped up nicely and cant wait for the movies!
Oddly one of her favorite toys are the rubber sleeves over mechanical pencils. She could play with them all day. Once Nichole was dog sitting and kept taking them away from her (for fear that she would choke, obviously, makes sense) and she kept whining at her. We forgot to explain.
I have saved the best for last!!!


Georgie Gets the Mail from Morgan Bender on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love it!!

kristen said...

sooooo cute!! those two girls crack me up!! love the sister sister thing that they have going on. love it.

Ashleigh said...

Oh my goodness this is hilarious! I love that you all still love your dog so much after just having a baby! I hope we're like that!!
I also loved the comment about your magazines always being torn. Hmm... wonder why!
And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)