Wednesday, August 4, 2010

sick baby

So Amelia has been sick the last few days. She hasn't been able to keep anything down. I think I took like 5 showers yesterday and quickly turned the bathtub into our feed/ play area. When she was awake (which wasn't often) we would play and I would feed her in the large jacuzzi tub. I put the Bumbo in there and some of her plastic toys. We consulted our favorite website (our pediatrician's in Houston) for some guidance. It has been such a great reference and cured all her health ailments as well as saved us from many co-pays. So I thought I would pass it along. It also is great about placing important health info on their home page. Click under health topics to find an extensive list.


looking really sick
lounging with some reading material
putting her best pitiful face for dad

No comments: