So its about time I post some pics from the holidays.
Thanksgiving we went to The Falls. Amelia had a blast hanging out with her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Poor Amelia came down with fever just in time for Thanksgiving. Little did we know at the time what it would all snow ball into (intussusception). We thought it was her first ear infection (which ironically she is currently experiencing now). Amelia was feeling up to wearing the turkey shirt I made her. My friend Kristin, made one for her daughters last year, you have to see it ( lullaby lubbock). They are always making the cutest things and when I saw this I couldn't wait to make one.
Then Christmas Eve Party
Thanksgiving we went to The Falls. Amelia had a blast hanging out with her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Poor Amelia came down with fever just in time for Thanksgiving. Little did we know at the time what it would all snow ball into (intussusception). We thought it was her first ear infection (which ironically she is currently experiencing now). Amelia was feeling up to wearing the turkey shirt I made her. My friend Kristin, made one for her daughters last year, you have to see it ( lullaby lubbock). They are always making the cutest things and when I saw this I couldn't wait to make one.
We got to spend a lot of time with The Hammetts. We went to Sevies (apparently an institution where the "burritos are as big as your forearm). We also took a trip with them to Oklahoma (also known as "The Wheatfields") to visit the casinos. We didn't do bad. At the end we decided to each put it all on one game of blackjack. I doubled down, won 1 hand and doubled my $$. I barely know what I said.
Then Christmas Eve Party
This is from our annual Christmas Eve party with The Lawlers and The Russells. We've been getting together for the last 15 years and it is always a blast. This year Kyle was quite the winner at Left Right Center. Casey brought his new dog Molly and Amelia was spoiled between Aunt Kay Kay and Aunt Melania. The game for best baby present continues. Kim and Melanie always tried to out do each other with the best gift for Syd growing up. It got pretty crazy, life size Barbie and all.
and the other star Molly
One of the best parts about Christmas was Amelia getting the meet Milan! Milan is the adorable daughter of my cousin Johnny and his amazing wife Lindsey. So these girls are second cousins? They LOVED each other! It was hilarious how excited they got when they saw each other. These girls cracked us up, they couldn't be different but yet were soooo much alike. They had all the same mannerisms, made the same noises...
More from the Winter One-derland party soon (who am I kidding, it'll probably be at least a week)
More from the Winter One-derland party soon (who am I kidding, it'll probably be at least a week)









No comments:
Post a Comment