So I found this picture of me when I was near the age that A is now.
The quality of these pictures are so poor, I took a picture of them with my iphone, not even a recent iphone but 3G, not even a 3GS... you know the plain old iphone that does not have the capability to be on silent anymore. The model that rings in a capricious fashion and sometimes just vibrates for fun. I know I'm not the only one who will occasionally receive a voicemail 24 hours later.
I'm currently waiting for 1 of 10 bundt cakes that I am making this weekend (for the church, I'm not angry or stressed, which is when I usually bake in bulk) to walk itself out of the oven.
Here are some pictures from Valentines Day. My mom sent Amelia a package in the mail. This is her opening it in the morning. And again sorry for the grainy low pixelated photos.
She is getting a little too good at opening up boxes or anything with a lid and pulling out its ENTIRE contents. She loved her Elmo shirt and other clothes. In the last one you cant tell but she is reading the tag, you know we ladies are always interested in what size one buys for us. These are all 2T and fit well with a little breathing room (something she doesn't have much of in her current wardrobe). She loved the Elmo shirt. She's never seen Elmo but she loves this shirt. In the picture you can see the doll they sent her and the night time Violet. Big Violet is a huge hit with Amelia. It stays in the car and is her traveling companion, she doesn't mind riding in the car with Violet. So my mom knew nighttime Violet would be well loved. The red shoes she has on in the picture have squeakers in them. So with every step she squeaks. They are super cute (for the first 5-7 minutes, then they grate my nerves a bit) and she loves wearing them though and Georgie, whose main passion in life is to liberate squeakers from the toys that confine them follows her everywhere. Georgie is so confused. I should post a video. Georgie's reaction redeems the fact that my kid squeaks with each step, but hey I always know where she is, she isn;t sneaking up on anyone.



No comments:
Post a Comment