I found some old pictures and remembered how I wanted to adDRESS this topic. First, you can always tell when Kyle dresses Amelia. I am going to start documenting these outfits. Sure signs that dad has dressed her:
An unsnapped (or 1of 3) onesie is involved with a pair of un-matching pants on top. There will be no dress, no stockings, socks, shoes, bow, hat etc... we are talking basics. Fundamentals here.
and why do the bloomers never make it back on after a diaper change, granted I'm happy that the diaper is changed but Kyle has a strict "that is an unnecessary step" rule against bloomers that cracks me up.
back in June I was cracking up when Kyle attempted dressing Amelia for the first time soon after she learned to roll.
not the best start...
"wear the shirt or eat the shirt, which did you want me to do?"
"you zurburt me, I pull your hair"
Dad is having a hard time dressing her because she has tricked him into delaying the effort with a few smiles like so. We are so easily distracted by her cuteness, the next thing you know you're cleaning the sheets because she was "too cute, to put the diaper on right away."
Its the textbook "drag back by the ankles and flip" move
"How's that working out for ya?"
The intermission to defeat... (notice though the bloomers have made it on)
Ah! Arm in and we now have a recovering nudist!
It only took 15 minutes.
not the best start...
"wear the shirt or eat the shirt, which did you want me to do?"
"you zurburt me, I pull your hair"
Dad is having a hard time dressing her because she has tricked him into delaying the effort with a few smiles like so. We are so easily distracted by her cuteness, the next thing you know you're cleaning the sheets because she was "too cute, to put the diaper on right away."
Its the textbook "drag back by the ankles and flip" move
"How's that working out for ya?"
The intermission to defeat... (notice though the bloomers have made it on)
Ah! Arm in and we now have a recovering nudist!
It only took 15 minutes.


1 comment:
with a start like that I would have gave up, spread her cheeks and stuck my tounge DEEP in her bum
Post a Comment